Feedback

Powered by Blogger.

Nikita the Whale Review

THE DESCRIPTION:

Nikita the Whale ($.99 onto the iTunes Store) is a wonderful story that entertains children whilstlecturing them approximately friendship and teamwork. The depictions are brilliant, happy and friendly. The melodies is upbeat and encouraging. The app has three modes- a text-based story, narrated story, and an interactive toy mode. The toy is crudely a continuation of the story and involves locating Nikita’s lacking food. Children assistance him onto his exploration via locating the food that is edible for Blue Whales via tapping objects onto the screen.

THE GOOD:

After buying The Bronto Family Adventure (the former release of the READ and PLAY series) andobserving how well my little ones replied towards the app, I decided towards endeavour their newest release- Nikita the Whale. I am amused towards inform that the children seem towards be even many entertained via this adventure. They are absorbed and intrigued via the depictionswithin these apps, and the reading mode is great tradition for my six year old. The narration mode is great for the junior ones too. And of course everybody of my children enjoy the toy mode. Goodimportance for the $.99 price label for the hours of realistic and productive entertainment it provides for kids (resulting within silence of mind for me). This is a actually great app towardsholds kids busied onto route journeys or within waiting rooms.

THE BAD:

The alone bad news is that the lie down of these apps aren’t out yet. I can’t wait for the release of the next app from this series.



THE BOTTOM LINE:

Nikita the Whale is a tall quality reading and gaming experience for children. The READ and PLAY format is greatly successful at holding kids entertained, and the fact it’s based onto reading earns iteverybody the better. I don’t feel guilty when I my children spend hours performing with this app, and I advocate them towards do so. Well quality the $.99.

1 comments:

Elision Apps said...

Calculator Vault - Smart Gallery Lock
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=latest.calculatorvaultnew

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 24/7 App Reviews